Monday, November 28, 2005

Forex Trading - 11/28/05

7:45 pm- 1 Trade won

Well it was a good day for Alba again today. Not too bad for the first day back after the Thanksgiving holidays. Hope you all had a great break. Today there was an Alba breakout at 10:00 am and I entered 3 lots long at 1746 with a stop loss at 1720 and a target set at 1762. My target was hit at 10:20 and I closed 2 lots out and moved my last lot's stop to breakeven. From 10:30 to 11:20 I moved my last lot's stop to the low of each candle that made a new high and I was eventually stopped out at 1795 at 11:30. ~ Big Pippin

Results: +32 +49 -9(spread)= +72 pips












8:00 am - Analysis

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know i did with some non-stop holiday eating all weekend long! But it's time to put that turkey leg down and get back to business! Not much in the way of US economic reports today except the Existing Home Sales Report. It's been know to move the market, so be ready when it comes out at 10:00 am EST. The consensus number is lower than the previous at 7.2 mil vs. 7.28 mil. As I write this the EURUSD is trading at the top of the EU session, so be ready for a breakout if it happens. I hope you got a chance to checkout Pip Diddy's Analysis this weekend. If not, you still have a chance to check it out at www.babypips.com in the Analysis section. Remember the rules of Alba, good luck, and good trading!!! ~ PipCrawler



EU Session High: 1.1717
EU Session Low: 1.1680

1 comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the #1 forex broker for new and established traders.


Subscribe to this blog