Monday, March 13, 2006

Forex Trade - 03/13/06

3:54 pm EST- 1 Trade Lost

Hello everyone! Today was not a good day for Alba but at the same time it wasn't the worst. I was able to cut my losses and if I would've held onto my trade, it would've eventually won. Of course there was no way to tell that the trade would've ended up going my way, but I was happy to get out at near breakeven. At 11:10 there was a good Alba signal and I entered 3 lots long at 1945 with a stop at 1924 and a target at 1956. My target wasn't hit by 12 so I held onto it and decided to close it out at 2 pm at 1943 since it was near breakeven. Had I held the trade 20 minutes longer, my target would've gotten hit, but like I said before, there was no way for me to know that. Mondays can be tricky so I'm content with only losing a few pips today. Let's hope for better days this week :) Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Result: -6 -9(spread)= -15 pips













8:00 am EST - Analysis

Good morning! It's Monday and there are no economic reports coming out today during today's trading session. There are significant reports coming out this week such as Current Account and Retail sales on Tuesday, TIC report on Wednesday, and CPI on Thursday, so I think it's going to be a light day today as far as volatility with traders waiting for these US economic reports. So, if you decide to trade today make sure you stick with the rules of the Alba system. They might save you from entering a bad trade. Good luck and good trading! ~Pipcrawler











EU Session High: 1.1967
EU Session Low: 1.1917

1 comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the #1 forex broker for new and pro traders.


Subscribe to this blog