Thursday, May 11, 2006

Forex Trade - 05/11/06

3:00 pm EST- 1 Trade won

It was another great day for the Alba system. At 9:50 am EST there was an Alba signal/breakout and I entered 3 lots long at 2778 with a stop at 2748 and my target at 2797. My target was hit at 10:10 am EST and I closed 2 lots and moved my last lot's stop to breakeven. I trailed my stop all the way up to the low of the candle marked on the chart where I was eventually stopped out at 2821. It's been a great week so far so hopefully tomorrow will bring us some pips to finish the week out strong. Hope you all did well. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: +38 +43 -9(spread)= +72 pips













8:00 am EST - Analysis

Good Morning! We have several US economic reports such as Retail Sales, Business Inventories, and Unemployment claims coming out at 8:30 am EST. We should see movement at around that time, so please wait 20 to 30 min after the release to enter a trade. Then starting at 11:15 am EST, we have Fed speak at the Payments Confrence, held in Chicago. Alright alba traders, the system has done well for us, so let's stick with it! Follow the rules, good luck and good trading! ~Pipcrawler












EU Session High: 1.2757
EU Session Low: 1.2686

1 comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex broker for newbie and professional traders.


Subscribe to this blog