Friday, September 09, 2005

EUR/USD 9.09.05

1 Trade Won

Sorry for the late post. Happy hour can make you forget to do things :) Anyways, like I expected, there wasn't that much movement on Friday, but I was still able to get a small win. You can see that during the early part of the day, the price hit my calculated target but could not break it. However, later on it was able to break it and coincidentally enough, one of my signals was generated. I entered 3 lots long at 2435 with a s/l at 2414 and a first target of 2446. My first target was hit and I closed 2 lots. I moved my last lots stop to the low of that candle and ended up getting stopped out at 2438.

Results= +22 +3 -9(spread)= +16 pips












8:00 am- Analysis


Good morning everyone! The Euro made about 61 pips of range last night and I'm not expecting a whole lot of movement. There hasn't really been any big news events that could move the price. As for today, I'm going to be very cautious because I'm expecting a quiet day. However, I will keep my eye out on the market. Since I haven't made that much profit this week because of the lack of trading, I know one loss would put me negative for the week so I will be extra careful. I'll try to post throughout the day. Happy trading everyone!

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog