Monday, March 27, 2006

Forex Trade- 3/27/06

2:00 pm EST- 1 Trade Lost

After a great week last week, we've started off on a bit of a slump today. With the lack of economic reports, and the fact that it's a Monday, there was very little movement in the Eur/Usd today. At 11:20am there was an Alba breakout and I entered 3 lots short at 2006 with a stop at 2025 and a target at 1996. Unfortunately the price did not continue down and pretty much just stayed still for the rest of the day. By 12:30 pm my target was still not hit and although I was negative, I felt like it was time to cut my losses. I exited all 3 lots at the close of the 12:20 candle at 2009. Although it was a loss, I'm satisified with being able to keep the loss small. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: -9 -9(spread)= -18 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog