Monday, January 22, 2007

Trying Something New

Yes, I'm at it again. I am trying something new with my trading that requires less chart time. What I plan to do is make trade calls based on a system that I am testing out. I've manually backtested it on several pairs and it has an outstanding win % so far. I did different types of backtesting as well. I would backtest a whole year straight, then I would try random months from different years to see if I got the same kind of results. Turns out I did which theoretically means I have a solid system in my hands.

So now I'm going to live test it. I'm going to try posting the trades as soon as I see an entry with the appropriate stops and targets. I'm excited and I hope you'll stay tuned.

Happy trading!

-BP

1 comment:

Test said...

In what programm you back tested your currently system? My mail akaden97@gmail.com .


Subscribe to this blog