Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Forex Trade- 6.14.06

4:35 pm EST- 1 Trade Lost

Unfortunately, things did not go our way today. Although the market showed good volatility, it still displayed big indecision. We almost had a short breakout after the CPI report but luckily all of our criteria was not met which kept us out of the trade. The Euro then reversed and we ended up getting a long breakout. I entered on an Alba breakout at 9:20 am EST at 1.2642 with a stop at 1.2569 and a target at 1.2680. Unfortunately the movement was finished and the price pretty much stayed in place. At 1:00 pm EST the price still had not hit my target and I decided to cut my losses and closed my trade out at 1.2626. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Hope you all did well today. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: -48 -9(spread)= -57 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog