Thursday, June 22, 2006

Forex Trade- 6.22.06

2:15 pm EST- 1 Small trade won

Today was one of those days where I wish I was trading during the EU session. What a nice move the Euro made during its session. Unfortunately the move was pretty much exhausted during the US session but we did still manage to get a small trade out of it. At 9:20 am EST there was an Alba signal/breakout and I entered 3 lots short at 2565 with a stop at 2582 and a target at 2556. My target was hit at 10:10 am EST and I closed 2 lots and moved my last lot's stop to breakeven. I was stopped out on my last lot on the very next candle. So overall it wasn't a big win and of course I would've liked to have grabbed more pips from the EU session but you can't get them all :) For all you EU session traders, I hope you were able to grab some pips from that nice move. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Result: +18 +3 -9(spread)= +12 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog