Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Forex Trade- 7.25.06

2:50 pm EST- 1 Trade Won

Well after a long wait we finally saw some movement today. It was caused by the unexpected jump in the consumer confidence report. This surprise led to a boost in the dollar and caused the euro to drop like a rock. At 10:30 am EST I saw an Alba breakout and I entered 3 lots short at 2615 with a stop at 2664 and a target at 2590. My target was hit at 11:20 am EST and I closed 2 lots and moved my last lot's stop to the high of that candle. I continued to trail my last lot's stop up until the high of the candle marked in the chart which is where I was eventually stopped out at 2566. I've been waiting a long time for this kind of movement and I'm glad we finally got a good sized trade. Hopefully we can continue to see these kinds of moves the rest of the month. Hope you all caught some of these pips. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: +50 +98 -9(spread)= +139 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog