Monday, July 31, 2006

Forex Trade- 7.31.06

4:45 pm EST- No trade

Well like a typical Monday, there wasn't much going on today in the market. The Euro pretty much stayed range bound and I did not see any breakouts. We almost had an Alba signal but the price closed too close to our EU session low for us to take it. Overall it was a very quiet day and not a good time to trade. Hope you all were able to avoid the temptation to trade today :) Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: +0 pips













*****************************

On Friday, July 28, I had a breakout after the news report and was at a nice profit. I came close to hitting my target but then the price shot back down and I ended up having to close my trade out at breakeven. Sometimes thats just how it works out. At least I didn't end up losing anything. The market will just do what it wants :)

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog