Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Forex Trade- 7.26.06

4:50 pm EST- 1 Trade Won

Well today was a bittersweet day for me. I was able to manage a win which is always nice but unfortunately Alba took me out a little early and I missed nice move that happened later on in the day. I saw an Alba breakout at 10:10 am EST and I entered 3 lots long at 2310 with a stop at 2592 and a target at 2322. My target was hit at 10:30 am EST and I closed 2 lots and moved my last lot's stop to breakeven where unfortunately I was stopped out on the next candle. The market took a quick breathe and then proceeded with the trend as I watched on the sidelines. I'm only human. I can't help but want those pips that I missed out on but I'm still content with the fact that the system won today. There will always be moves like this in the future. Hopefully I'll be on the next one :) Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: +24 +3 -9(spread)= +18 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog