Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Forex Trade- 8.01.06


3:00 pm EST- 1 Trade Won


Finally, we are starting to see some movement as traders are starting to put their money where their speculative minds are! After the news reports today we saw some decent movement in the Euro and were able to bring in some pips. At 11:20 am EST there was an Alba signal and I entered 3 lots long at 2753 with a stop at 2739 and a target at 2762. My target was hit at 11:40 and I closed 2 lots and moved my last lot's stop to the low of that candle. I continued to trail my stops as new highs were made and at 1:00 pm EST I decided to close out my last lot because 2820 was hit again but could not be broken. That and the fact that it was already past my trading hours, I went ahead and closed my trade out at the close of that candle at 2815. Overall it was a good day and a good way to start off the month. Hopefully we'll continue to see more movements like these. Hope you all caught some of the action. Cheers! ~ Big Pippin

Results: +18 +62 -9(spread)= +71 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog