Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Forex Trade- 8/16/06

4:45 pm EST- No trades

Well with the first day back, I saw no action. Actually, let me re-phrase that: there was plenty of action, but I didn't get any of it...hmm...sounds kind of like my love life! :)

With the narrow EU range, I knew there would be a breakout, especially with all the news coming out today. Sure enough, after the CPI report at 8:30, the Euro broke through the EU high. I saw a good breakout on the 9:10 candle but we also had news at 9:15 so I didn't take the trade. After that, the movement was pretty much done and the price hovered around the 2850 level. So there was alot of movement today, but unfortunately I couldn't find any good entries. I'll have to wait another day. Hope you all had good trading days today. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: +0 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog