Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wow! It's been a while!

For the few of you who actually read my little journal, you've probably noticed that I have been gone for about a week now. Where have I been hiding? The answer is that I took a nice week of vacation in Las Vegas. Although it was extremely hot, I had a great time getting away from the norm of my daily activities. Needless to say, I haven't been trading since I've been gone and I actually had a little scare traveling back. The airline I was with lost my luggage (including my laptop) for a few days and it really had me frustrated and upset. Thankfully, they were able to find my bag and everything was still there and in one piece. So now I write to you on my newly recovered laptop and just want you all to know that I will be resuming my trading starting tomorrow.

Thank you for all your emails with your concern. I really appreciate them! Now it's back to reality and I'm refreshed and ready to get back to trading!

Cheers,

-BP

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog