Thursday, December 22, 2005

Forex Trading- 12/22/05

7:00 pm- 1 Trade Won

Hello everyone! On the final day of our Learn N Trade session we were able to bag another win. I had a feeling we would see an Alba breakout because the EU session range was very narrow. At 9:30 am EST there was a very clear Alba breakout and I entered 3 lots long at 1863 with a stop loss at 1845 and a target at 1875. Our target was hit at 10:00 and I closed 2 lots and moved my last lot's stop to breakeven. I trailed my stop to the low of each candle that made a new high and was eventually stopped out at 1882. It's been a great week for Alba and I will not be trading tomorrow since it is right before Christmas Eve. I will also be taking a break from trading all of next week because of the lull in between Christmas and New Years. Trades and charts will resume on January 2, 2006. I hope you all had a great week and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ~Big Pippin

Results: +24 +19 -9(spread)= +34 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog