Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Forex Trade- 5.24.06

2:00 pm EST- Breakeven trade

Well it was quite a mover for the Euro today but I didn't see any entries until later in the day. During the EU session the Euro made about a 100 pip move up and then during the US sesssion it dropped right back down another 100 pips. At 10:30 am EST there was an Alba breakout and I entered 3 lots short at 2755 with a stop at 2837 and a target at 2712. The price got as low as 2728 but didn't move far enough to hit my target. Because there was such a large move in both the EU and US session I decided that at 12pm EST it would be a good time to get out of the trade. I ended closing my trade out at breakeven. Hope you all were able to catch some of the big moves today. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: +0 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog