Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Forex Trade- 6.28.06

3:35 pm EST- 1 Trade Won

Well finally Alba was able to pull a win today. It wasn't a big one but it sure does feel better to finally win after a string of losses! I knew that Crude inventories were coming out at 10:30 am EST but I viewed as a minor news event so I was planning to still trade. However, if I didn't have a trade and Crude inventories came out with a surprise and caused a volatile candle (30 or pips range) then I would've waited at least 20 minutes after before entering a trade. Today the trade came right before the report and I still entered. Luckily it worked out in my favor today. At 10:20 am EST there was an Alba breakout and I entered 3 lots short at 2534 with a stop at 2555 and a target at 2520. My target was hit on the 10:30 candle and I closed 2 lots and moved my last lot's stop to breakeven. I didn't see a good time to trail my stop so I left it at breakeven and unfortunately that's where I was stopped out on my last lot. We're still negative for the month, but at least we're gaining back some of our losses. Hope you all did well today. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

Results: +28 +3 -9(spread)= +22 pips

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog