Saturday, October 29, 2005

This week's results + BabyPips update

This week would've been AWESOME if it wasn't for that huge loss I had on Thursday. Oh well, you can't win them all, and the good news is that I still finished positive for the week.

This week's results:

Monday: +30
Tuesday: +80
Wednesday: No trades
Thursday: -108
Friday: +43

Total: +45 pips


BabyPips Update:

Ok......the much anticipated BabyPips site is launching this Tuesday! I know it seems like forever, but we are finally ready to launch. For those of you who have sent me your emails regarding the system, your patience will finally pay off :) Remember that only the people who email me up until Monday will be able to get the PDF.

Once the site is launched, if you were one of the people who emailed me, all you have to do is visit our site and register for our newsletter by using the same email address you used when you emailed me requesting the system. Once you sign up for the newsletter, you will receive your copy of the PDF.

I'm excited to share this system with everyone and I hope you all can benefit the way I have. Remember, the system might not be the one for you. The most important thing for you to do as a trader is to find or create a system that best fits your trading personality and style. Once you do this, believe me, you will have so much more fun trading than you ever thought possible. Happy trading everyone and have a great weekend!

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog