Sunday, October 09, 2005

Where have I been????

Hello to all of you who frequent this blog. My apologies for not being here for a while. The truth is that I'm swamped in getting BabyPips ready for its launch date that I haven't had time to keep up with the blog. Don't worry though, I will be posting again regularly hopefully starting this week so be sure and keep dropping by. Mark your calendars! November 1st will be the official launch date for BabyPips.com! Once the site is up, I'll have a lot more time to blog again.

Again, I want to thank everyone for your support. My team and I (we call ourselves the fX-MEN--get it?) have been working very hard to get this site up and I hope that it will serve the forex community well, especially to those who are just starting out in the forex. We are taking a whole new approach to learning the forex by making it fun and exciting. We're hoping our style of learning will attract an audience that isn't so "uptight". We've had so much fun learning and trading that we want that to reflect it on our website. In fact, our mission statement goes something like this:

"Our goal is to help you help yourself make money by trading money...

...while cracking as many corny jokes as possible along the way!"


The forex is fun and we're going to hopefully make it fun for everyone who uses the site.

I will now be available online to chat about any questions you may have about the system. I know you don't have the PDF yet, but if you've been following this blog and have any questions I will make myself available to chat.

Here are my screen names:
Yahoo: BigPipp1n
AIM: BigPipp1n
MSN: BigPipp1n@hotmail.com

Feel free to drop me a line whenever you see me on. I look forward to chatting with all of you. I also have a new email address. You can now email me at BigPippin@babypips.com if you have any questions or just feel like saying hello. I check my email often and will try to get back to you within 24 hours.

Well that's the update for now. I'll try to get posting again this week. Exhausted as I am, I am really excited with everything that's going on right now. I hope you all have been trading well and I hope to hear from you guys and gals soon. Happy trading everyone!

1 comment:

Verdizzy said...

The reason you have to wait is because the system is not just going out to everyone that asks for it. In order for you to receive it, you must sign up for our newsletter once BabyPips is launched.

The system is only being given to those that have been following the blog prior to Babypips. Once the site is launched, only the people that have asked for it up until the launch date will receive it.

I know it's been taking a while and for that I apologize. However, your impatience also worries me.

As a trader, patience is very important. There will always be plenty of trades, regardless of when you get the PDF. Don't feel like you are "missing out."

I would strongly suggest that you continue educating yourself while waiting for the system because when it all boils down to it, the education and the application of it is the more important than any system.

I just want to reassure you that there will always be trades with this system. I apologize again for the delay and thank you for all your support.

-BP


Subscribe to this blog