Wednesday, August 17, 2005

EUR/USD 8/17/05

6:30 pm- No Trades

Once again the market was very rangy today. I haven't traded for 2 days and it's killing me! It's really one of my weaknesses as a trader. I always want to trade. However, I am very happy that I didn't enter any trades these past 2 days. The market has just been horrible. During the whole US session, the Euro just bounced from the EU session low to high and then to the low again. There was a break past the low, but it happened after 12 noon EDT. I only like to take signals between 8am-12noon. So I guess I can't complain too much. I didn't lose any more money which means I live another day! Hope you all haven't gotten killed in all of this craziness.













8:45 am- Analysis


Sorry for the late post everyone. My internet was down at home so I'm updating from work. Anyways, like OKL said, there was a fairly narrow range during the EU session so there's a good chance we'll see some good movement today; or at least enough of a move to get in on a trade. PPI was also up today but it doesn't look like it really did anything to the Euro. We'll see what happens. Happy trading everyone!

1 comment:

Verdizzy said...

By Euro Session I mean 2am to 8am EDT.


Subscribe to this blog