Friday, September 30, 2005

Forex Trading + Technical Difficulties= Disaster!

Hello everyone! Once again, I am writing you all from an outside internet source as my personal internet is still being a pain in my @ss. I haven't been able to trade this whole week, but just by glancing at the charts, I know I would've lost 1 trade today, but I still would've ended positive for the week. With that said, there are no results for this week, but I promise you that I will be up and running again by Monday because this week has just been a nightmare for me. One way or the other, I will trade!

Thank you all for your comments regarding the search terms, and for being patient as we are nearing the launch for BabyPips! We are in the final testing phase and should be ready to launch very soon (provided nothing unexpected happens). I've received hundreds of emails from you that are requesting the system so if you sent me an email, I DO have it. Remember, that once the site is launched, you will no longer be able to get the PDF. Only those who have emailed me before the site launch will receive the system. It's just my little way of saying thank you to all of you who have been supporting this blog. Hope you all had a great week and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog