Tuesday, July 26, 2005

EUR/USD 7/26/05

9:55 am- Trade Lost

I entered 3 lots at 1.2006 and got stopped out at 1.1986. I have no regrets about taking the trade though. To me, the trade looked good, and it fit my criteria. I was thinking it was going to be the bounce from the EU session's low. Anyways, you can't win them all :) I do think I'm going to take the rest of the day off. Unless I see some major movement, I'll be out of the market the rest of the day. Happy trading everyone.

Results: -60 pips



7:45 am- Analysis


Good morning everyone. The Euro made about a 70 pip drop during the its session and is currently hanging around the low. The Euro's potency is about 100-150 pips, so I'd wait for a good breakout of the low or a bounce. Just be sure to be patient until you see a good breakout candle. Happy trading everyone. I'll keep posting throughout the day. BTW, I will use the message board on the right to call out my live trades. That way you know I'm making these trades live, and not just posting a chart with entry and exit points :)

No comments:


Subscribe to this blog